THE RESEARCH COOPERATIVE
The Research Cooperative is the platform from which research activities at ÉSACM are initiated. Its activities are at the crossroads of the researchers’ practices and the school’s pedagogical activities.
It is composed of researchers recruited on call, associate researchers, teachers and administrative staff who share various missions necessary for its functioning. A group of facilitators from the school’s research community and staff accompany and
facilitate the activities of the Cooperative (organization, support, financing, communication, provision of resources, etc.)
The Cooperative is based on an articulation between collective research and individual practice. Conducting research at the cooperative leads to work processes that are diversified by the porosities of each individual and renewed by the cohabitation of different experiences.
Participating to the Cooperative requires researchers to find a balance between research and the functioning of the Cooperative itself, which includes the following possibilities :
• Conducting their personal research in a way that is responsive to the research of others.
• Contribute to the autonomy of the cooperative’s organization
• Initiate collective experiments and moments of making
• Issue invitations
• Create or join research teams
• Engage in a 3rd cycle to prepare a dsra
• Be accompanied and supported by the ESACM
• Share your research to the school community
• Take part in the school’s pedagogical activities
• Participate in the dissemination of research outside the school