Since moving to its new premises, the School has pursued a policy of developing international exchanges, notably by opening its doors to students from partner institutions. The School may also admit students from other establishments subject to approval of their applications by the teaching staff.
The school has signed the ERASMUS+ Charter (2014-2020) to provide european exchanges funded by the European Commission.
Exchange students study at the School for one semester, and exceptionally for one year.
They follow the courses corresponding to the programme of studies to which they have enrolled and their work is assessed in the same way as that of regular students. They thus obtain 30 ECTS credits per semester but they cannot take degrees. In some cases teaching staff use their regulatory discretion in awarding ECTS credits, notably when the teaching programmes of the foreign institution and ESACM are not completely aligned, and provided students comply with the jointly-agreed study programme.
The application file must include:
- The application form duly filled in and signed. See below.
- A portfolio of original work
- A covering letter in French
- A CV in French
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or national identity card
- A study contract jointly signed by the home institution
After acceptance, the student must provide the ESACM with:
- Identity photo
- Copy of your visa (for non-European student)
- Copy of social insurance (« European Health Insurance Card », …)
- Copy of civil liability. It will be contracted with LMDE or SMERRA once the student is in Clermont-Ferrand (the school will provide help for these procedures). This insurance covers damage students might cause to another person or to another person’s property. All exchange international students must provide proof of civil liability insurance upon arrival in order to enrol at school. It costs approximately 15 euros.
For all the information concerning the courses and the school life, see below the Courses Catalogue, the information sheet and the Livret de l’étudiant/student handbook to be downloaded.
→ For semester 1: May 1rst.
→ For semester 2: November 1rst.
→ For semester 1 : first week october to first week
→ For semester 2 : first week october to first week
The students may attend french courses at the university. The cost is : about 570 € for one semester (50 hours). Students have to inform the coordinator, before their arrival, if they want to attend these courses or contact directly the university.
For more administrative information: visas…
(take notice: applications for international exchanges are not to be submitted online through campusart)
Exchanges coordinator: Aurélie Brühl – email@example.com
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
- Belgium, École communale supérieure des arts de l’image le 75, Brussels
- Czech Republic, Ostravska Univerzita Ostrava, Ostrava
- Germany, Institut für Kunst Erziehung, Regensburg
- Greece, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Salonica
- Italy, Accademia di Belli Arti di Brescia Santagiulia, Brescia
- Poland, Akademia Sztuk Pieknych W Katowicach, Katowice
- Portugal, Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade do Porto, Porto
- Slovenie, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana
- Spain, Faculdad de Bellas Artes, Madrid
- Spain, Universidad del Pais Vasco, Bilbao
- Suisse, F+F Schule für Kunst und Design, Zürich
- Turkey, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta
- Turkey, Yildiz Teknik Universitesi, Istanbul
- UK, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- UK, School of Art, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford
- Canada, Université du Québec à Montréal, UQAM Montréal, Québec
- Peru, Ponti cia Universidad Catolica del Perù, Lima
- USA, University of Oklahoma, Norman